MPT Turbosmart Blow Off Valve BOV

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FrodoTBaggins88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You take off the intercooler like the video? Or you just get under there and squeeze your hand in there??

I removed the intercooler because I replaced it with a Full Race setup. The intercooler was really easy to get out though. There's tons of room under there.

roushraptor13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed the Turbosmart BOV in my 2019 a couple weeks ago. Took 10 minutes. Literally one of the easiest mods you'll install. Definitely easier than the oil change on these trucks. It sounds awesome.
Where did you purchase yours from? Do you have a link?

FrodoTBaggins88

Full Access Member
Reaction score

roushraptor13

Full Access Member
Reaction score

CurtZX

Reaction score
It sounds awesome, 19 got it last friday. Install takes about an hour, intercooler hoses can be a bit of a pain to remove. Aside from that very cool mod. No performance gains of course.

Heeblet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed mine w/ the RPG intercooler. I'm getting low RPM throttle knocking. Is this normal? Sounds like a tent pole banging inside the dash softly but annoying. It'll rattle a bit. Also hearing pshh pshh like a tiny sprinkler. It's coming form the valve that the BOV tube connects to.

Do I need to adjust this to hard? Otherwise love the BOV sound.

peavey02

Reaction score
I removed the intercooler because I replaced it with a Full Race setup. The intercooler was really easy to get out though. There's tons of room under there.

Nice, I didn't realize full race was making intercoolers for the 19's. I assumed they would be the same as the 18s. I plan on probably going with FR intercooler and the BOV. Are you still happy with both of them?

FrodoTBaggins88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice, I didn't realize full race was making intercoolers for the 19's. I assumed they would be the same as the 18s. I plan on probably going with FR intercooler and the BOV. Are you still happy with both of them?

They are the same intercooler for 17-19, as in both v1 and v2 will fit all the Gen 2 Raptors. The v2 just has cast end tanks with better airflow than the sheet metal end tanks on v1. Fitment is the same. Yeah I'm pretty happy with them. I drove to Vegas and back yesterday in 100 degree weather and my inlet air temp was at 104. Tdelta of only 4 degrees. So the intercooler is working pretty well I'd say.