Cobb Accessport and Blow Off Valve

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I have a 2019 raptor which I purchased preowned. It has a Borla cat back exhaust and an aftermarket blow off valve. The folks at Cobb said I may want to go back to stock on the blow off valve.

Anyone else run into this? Is this hard to do? Thx!

Rptrrob702

Reaction score
Very easy to do. Just need to drop the intercooler and remove a few clamps around the intercooler hoses. Watch an aftermarket intercooler install for ford raptor. You'll see them remove and install the factory BOV. Curious why they would want you to go back to stock. As far as I know aftermarket BOV's don't harm the truck.

OP
OP

Reaction score
Cobb said that the BOV may or may not cause issues. I guess i can start off with it on and see. Thanks for replying.

jAKe47

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cobb said that the BOV may or may not cause issues. I guess i can start off with it on and see. Thanks for replying.

Plenty of people are running aftermarket BOV's without an issue. My truck is Goosetuned with a Cobb intake, Cobb intercooler and a TurboSmart BOV and hasn't had any issues.

OP
OP

Reaction score
Wonderful. I just wont mess with it! If I’m under the car looking upwards towards the engine and intercooler, is the valve on the drivers side?