2020 fox live valve solenoid buzzing help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sanco

Reaction score
I searched the topic and more than a few have had this issue. Rear passenger side solenoid valve is buzzing and all the threads I have found have brought up an issue without much help in resolving it. So here are my questions...

Can you resolve the problem by unplugging and plugging the connector back in? If so, do you do it with the car on or off? Anything I should worry about when doing that?

Second, I can't find any threads about replacing the solenoid. I read some suggesting it can he done without removing the shock from the truck but no threads about how to actually do it. Is there a step by step how to on replacing only the solenoid without doing a full rebuild off the truck?

Thanks for all the help, I don't know how much longer I can stand the buzzing lol

peavey02

Reaction score
Is it a constant buzzing while the truck is powered on? Part numbers for the rear solenoid KL3Z18B084D. You carefully unscrew the black cap. You will need to hold the solenoid to keep it from spinning on its self. I've unplugged mine with the truck off. You will need to undo the black clips that hold the cable in place. (If replacing it)

check out this post.

Last edited:

Bu3askoor

Reaction score
I have this issue also but it is interment . This is the best video that showed how to change the selonoid . He is using a tool from RPG. I don't know how you get around it .