Most popular Rim / Rubber combo?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Chinese made rims have a sore spot for me as well, one reason is it will cost more to import the "cheap Made in China" rims into Canada, and is probably overall cheaper to import the higher quality more expensive Made in America rims.
The other reason is I bought an American Made Vehicle! Why in the hell would I want to load it up with Chinese lights, rims, and tires.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My viewpoint is I bought an American vehicle, if I am to mod it I want to mod it with American parts. It ****** me off that Ford cheapened out and put the rims that they did on the Raptor, so I am changing them to American made rims.

J-train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wonder if the Chinese sit around on their vehicle forums and bash on cheap USA made crap, lol.....thats right they are not allowed to have forums in China much less modify their vehicles

CactoesGel

Reaction score
:popcorn:

Those green Methods are nice, look great on a black Raptor.

I started my first real job in 2000. I'm on my 3rd job now. None of which had a union, haven't been unemployed for more than a month.

As much as I can help it, I buy products made in America. In this case, I bought the Methods because I like how they looked, nothing else mattered to me. :dogpile:

Let's hear more on the unions, I'm really interested to hear what other union members have to say - trying to be open-minded here. So far, I agree with some, unions are too political now, it's lost its real purpose.

GP@PPG

Reaction score
The new **** Cepeks are unreal. Little more aggresive tread but ride nice and quite. I also like Mickey Thompsons, and you'll pay more for these tires, but they really last and have good manors. No cupping, lipping-out, etc. There's a close up of the wheel/tire combo in the community photo albums that was posted recently. Look for GP@PPG

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc