Most popular Rim / Rubber combo?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Maverick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Much more manufacturing would come back if Union workers didn't demand 10x $ to build the same product as the foreign worker. Yes the federal govt could help by lowering taxes on American companies but organized labor wants more and more all the time.

Yup exactly. I mistakenly left that one out. Unions were needed decades ago when most households had only one income and the corporations exploited their labor force. Now, everyone works, the companies cleaned up their acts and now it's the unions who exploit and manipulate both the labor they claim to represent as well as the companies who pay their sorry asses.

Mooner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup exactly. I mistakenly left that one out. Unions were needed decades ago when most households had only one income and the corporations exploited their labor force. Now, everyone works, the companies cleaned up their acts and now it's the unions who exploit and manipulate both the labor they claim to represent as well as the companies who pay their sorry asses.

Exactly and has become a political force for more people who want to hold their hands out and say gimme.

mike.s

Reaction score
I'm not into *******, but if I have to use a rubber, I go with trojans.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Im of the same opinion... dont want Chinese crap on my truck either.
What did you go with that was American?

---------- Post added at 12:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 AM ----------

I also just noticed you're in the GTA as well, where did you get your wheels etc? :)

Hey neighbour! I am in Brampton just next door Lol!
I am going with TR Racing beadlock rims Made in America, they should be here this week if you want to take a look at them. ProAm was my first choice but the vendors fell short of helping me with them, but I am sure I will be just as happy with the TR's they have great customer service and an awesome rim.

Concept

Reaction score
Fuel came out with Mud Gripper tire
Same tread pattern as Toyo but less road noise and there a 10ply
Got my set on my 2012 Roush and are wicked in the snow.

I highly recommend take a look at them :www.mhtwheeel.com
MHT WHEELS - Fuel- tires- Mud Grippers

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Geez guys...3 pages and not a single pic for the OP??

I love this combo; Methods and Toyos

DSC00152.jpg