Most popular Rim / Rubber combo?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Methods rims looks good but, the 2013 factory rims are average looking rims with a pretty hi price of 700$ each.

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

Where are the kmc xd desert bead locks made?
That is one of my options

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

Where are the kmc xd desert bead locks made
That is one of my options
The Kmc is made in China probably the cheapest bead-lock available though.
The Ford Bead-lock is made in China as well and you still have to buy the real bead-lock ring and hard wear separate as it does not come with the rim.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
ShadOw, I mounted one of my tires myself. That's the beauty of beadlocks no Garage needed, you could even use Dynabeads for balancing, but I think I will bring them in for a proper balancing. I am going with TOYO Open Country M/T tires Made in America. Netix is mounting his on the Raptor today in preparation for Snoball500. So I will post some pictures of that Tonight. Till then here are some pics to hold you over.
P.S. Since you are local I can hook you up with Wheels and tires if you like.

Attachments

• SAM_0133.jpg
    SAM_0133.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 27
  • SAM_0136.jpg
    SAM_0136.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 30
  • SAM_0192.jpg
    SAM_0192.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 38
  • SAM_0195.jpg
    SAM_0195.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 32

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
yryqaqa5.jpg

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here is a sneak peak of Netix's set up, it puts my tires to shame LOL!
gejedene.jpg

I weighed them and the rim by itself was 31 pounds when I added trim ring, washers, bolts, and valve-stem it bumped the weight up to 34 pounds.