Mike P Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Mike dropped the truck off for some quick upgrades to take his Raptor to the next level. We ended up going full stage 4+ including UCA's,TR,PSR, Method Wheels, 37" BFGoodrich Mudders including EBC Rotors and Pads. When Mike gets back from his San Diego trip, he is going to have a whole different animal to take home with him.

MikePcopy.jpg
DSC_0877.jpg
DSC_0875.jpg
DSC_0872.jpg

Last edited:

Cerberos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great work, as always! Did you shoot the brake calipers in black or did Mike? It's nice to see them in something other than red.

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Beautiful! So have to do fiberglass fronts for 37's with Method offset so won't scrape - even with the 3.0's right? Enquiring wives want to know...

OP
OP
RPG

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Great work, as always! Did you shoot the brake calipers in black or did Mike? It's nice to see them in something other than red.

Good question. I wasn't around for the install but I'm 99% sure we did it because we needed to paint the hubs black. Truck turned out great, the rotors really make the wheels stand out.

Thanks again my good man and hope to see ya at SEMA...

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

Beautiful! So have to do fiberglass fronts for 37's with Method offset so won't scrape - even with the 3.0's right? Enquiring wives want to know...

Fenders are the best route, but you can make the 37s fit depending on the tire and wheel.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Looks good guys!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
You can go online and find the parts and sum it up. That n fab bumper I know raptor addict sells it for like 880

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD