Maybe 511 HP? Does that change your feeling.

What is your feeling on the HP?

• I like the truck no matter what, over 500 is just gravy

Votes: 55 50.5%
  • I like the truck, but less then 500 might make me reconsider

Votes: 10 9.2%
  • I don't like the truck, but over 500 would change my feeling

Votes: 7 6.4%
  • I don't like the truck, doesn't matter the HP number

Votes: 37 33.9%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
I have no idea what you're talking about lol. Must be pretty sour if you're creating wiki posts!

You missed how Rated R was running around FR2 telling everyone the forum was created just for him and how everyone has to do what he says until the mods told him to stop being such a ********. His little ego was so deflated he posted some idiotic lame wiki page that he had been ************ to hoping that would help hide the fucktardedness.

Last edited:

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't pay too much attention to that troll besides picking on him, wonder how sad your shit has to be to lie about the cars you own.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I knew it was an existing member

Rated R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You missed how Rated R was running around FR2 telling everyone the forum was created just for him and how everyone has to do what he says until the mods told him to stop being such a ********. His little ego was so deflated he posted some idiotic lame wiki page that he had been ************ to hoping that would help hide the fucktardedness.

My only problem is that I'm early. As time goes on your assclowning circle jerking, satin embroidered FRF jacket wearing gang mentality will get diluted. I'm looking forward to taking delivery of my Gen II Raptor. And it's going to be awesome. And there will be many more like me yet to arrive. We'll all go to Starbucks together...:flipthebird:

Unfortunately you poor saps are so insecure about a truck that will eclipse what you have 36 more payments on, that has to suck :lol2: :upyours::troll3:

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

I don't pay too much attention to that troll besides picking on him, wonder how sad your shit has to be to lie about the cars you own.

Alright, you asked for it. I'm putting this shit to bed tomorrow...:drink_nl: