Highlighted posts from Sunday, Sep. 26, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
September 25, 2021 * 8 posts * 244 views
ROAD5 said: Anyone else seen this? Normal or isolated case with my truck? My truck was built on 9/14 and had an estimated delivery of 9/25. Still has not gone to ship status and is staying ... Read more >>
September 25, 2021 * 10 posts * 160 views
JR1 said: I recently got my Gen2. Wondering what to run in it to avoid noticeable bad performance...like when I ran 87octane the Transmission seems to shudder. Mobil brand gas seems to do ... Read more >>
September 25, 2021 * 8 posts * 94 views
skidmarcx said: Hello all, my name is Mike and I just purchased my first Raptor a month ago, it's an 802a 17' with just under 28k miles, as a Chevy guy I feel like I've been missing out! Already ... Read more >>
September 25, 2021 * 11 posts * 259 views
smgilles said: I know I am jinxing myself here, but I own a 2017 and just hit 80,500 miles. I have never had any cam phaser issues. I have been tuned for 30,000 of those miles and currently have ... Read more >>
September 25, 2021 * 20 posts * 351 views
CoronaRaptor said: 40 minutes is a cake walk, wow. Have you done this before, would a novice be able to rip all that out in less than an hour? I'm going to order the vinyl once I see how yours turns ... Read more >>
September 25, 2021 * 4 posts * 237 views
infernoz07 said: So I just left the lot with my new truck and notice in the FordPass app my oil remaining is showing 0%. Anyone else look at yours yet? ....And the usual factory high tire air pressure. Read more >>
September 25, 2021 * 7 posts * 158 views
The Car Stereo Company said: not making a sound means its not getting its signal. i have a strong feeling this is a bcm issue. i have had several inquiries over the years with different issues, but many overlapping ... Read more >>
September 25, 2021 * 4 posts * 69 views
yang88she said: [image] Had my new to me 2019 Raptor in December of 2020 before all the craziness under 30k miles. Almost 43k miles and all smiles: Just added a Cobb front mount, icon leafs option ... Read more >>
September 25, 2021 * 6 posts * 107 views
MTF said: I can tell you right now that 87 octane is a "No Go"!!! 91 is the lowest you can get away without pre-detonation and miss-fires. Having said that, depending on the setup some have ... Read more >>
September 25, 2021 * 5 posts * 77 views
JR1 said: Does anyone know if there are rear floor mats that would fit when you have the Ford associated rear speaker addition under the rear seat? I tried two Ford dealers and they were ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...