Maybe 511 HP? Does that change your feeling.

What is your feeling on the HP?

• I like the truck no matter what, over 500 is just gravy

Votes: 55 50.5%
  • I like the truck, but less then 500 might make me reconsider

Votes: 10 9.2%
  • I don't like the truck, but over 500 would change my feeling

Votes: 7 6.4%
  • I don't like the truck, doesn't matter the HP number

Votes: 37 33.9%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rbernard1984

Reaction score
511 hp?

Just got this message from a guy I know. Seems possible that Ford could really push the HP on this truck, it will be making over 600 in the GT. We all know Ford has to hit this out of the ball park and the Gen1 is big shoes to fill. 511 hp would def change the conversation for a lot of people I bet.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 234

ZaneMasterX

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I wouldnt complain and I bet it would change a lot of minds around here for the people dragging their feet. Not going to get any hopes up though, its only official when it comes directly from Ford as a press release.

OP
OP
R

Rbernard1984

Reaction score
I wouldnt complain and I bet it would change a lot of minds around here for the people dragging their feet. Not going to get any hopes up though, its only official when it comes directly from Ford as a press release.

Yeah I agree, I really like the truck already, but if it is really over 500hp that would completly change the feel.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, what I heard was that they are trying to make it as other race capable vehicles and have a alt key that is used for more HP but, thats only talk from a buddy of mine calibration. He doesnt work on the Raptor cal though...

Daweism

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will it still sound like a mid 90s Pontiac Grand Prix, though? What's the word on that?

Though I would rather prefer a V8 over a V6, I never cared about how it sounded. It could be I silent for all I cared. I'd drive a 800HP trophy truck that sounded like a crying baby over a stock Raptor that sounded like a V12 Lamborghini.