Markup hell?!?! Just me???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
We have been working with Velde ford in Pekin IL, but had to back out due to timing. They have a dealer ordered lightning blue SCREW w 802A raptor tech and beadlocks coming in sometime soon and another allocation remaining at $2k over MSRP. Ask for John Cook.

@Labraptor

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Velde is more than fair. My 2013 came from them. I have purchased a bunch of vehicles from them. Mike Clausen is my sales guy. He works in truck sales. However it is a family run dealership. He sells anything they have. When they got the last of their 14's they were selling them at MSRP. The owner of the dealership didn't want to mark them up over and stick it to people the way other dealers were at the time. Greg Cook manages the Car Center. Scott Saurs manages the Truck Center. Tim Saurs is the owner. All good people to deal with. Can't say anything but good things about the sales, management and owner of the dealership. If you call Mike (309-347-3111 or 888-221-2804) tell him Nikki's dad sent you he will take care of you. That is my youngest daughter. She loves the Truck Center people. She was offered her own office there, lol.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Velde is more than fair. My 2013 came from them. I have purchased a bunch of vehicles from them. Mike Clausen is my sales guy. He works in truck sales. However it is a family run dealership. He sells anything they have. When they got the last of their 14's they were selling them at MSRP. The owner of the dealership didn't want to mark them up over and stick it to people the way other dealers were at the time. Greg Cook manages the Car Center. Scott Saurs manages the Truck Center. Tim Saurs is the owner. All good people to deal with. Can't say anything but good things about the sales, management and owner of the dealership. If you call Mike (309-347-3111 or 888-221-2804) tell him Nikki's dad sent you he will take care of you. That is my youngest daughter. She loves the Truck Center people. She was offered her own office there, lol.

:ROFLJest: the tag was for you to go add a new vehicle to the fleet.

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
:ROFLJest: the tag was for you to go add a new vehicle to the fleet.

I figured that buddy. However, it is the wrong color. Over a dozen red ones in a row. Plus I'm not looking for a Gen 2 at this time. What I really need is time to get mine off road.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
I figured that buddy. However, it is the wrong color. Over a dozen red ones in a row. Plus I'm not looking for a Gen 2 at this time. What I really need is time to get mine off road.

Take the time off, you don't have to "call in sick" like the rest of us.

Zamrad

Reaction score
2017 Raptor Markup

Do people actually pay 20-25K over MSRP on Raptors? I have been calling dealers in southern CA and that is what they all have been saying I got to see one in person last night and the dealer pretty much said that unless if I am willing to pay $20k over sticker, then there is no sense in sitting down.

anyone know what people are paying in other part s of the country?

brettmess24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Plenty of available raptors in WI all the ones that are in stock have $5k adm and they are all still available. Kinda happy about that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

treynor

Reaction score
As three data points in Northern California, there's a dealer in Sacramento who is asking $30k ADM for a red 802a SCrew, and a dealer in Sunnyvale asking a $20k ADM for a black 802a SCrew. Theres a black 802a available via a broker at $8000 ADM. And I have an inbound red 802a from my regular dealer, at MSRP.

Patience and relationships are both rewarded in this situation...