Markup hell?!?! Just me???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You guys are funny 6-months from now CARS.com will have several hundred for sale at sticker or below.These are not gt3's or gt 350 r's

It seems like everyone who has bought one above MSRP is hoping your wrong and anyone who hasn't bought one yet hopes you right. The few who have bought one at MSRP or below don't care.

Miker397

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In SE MI I called about 10 dealers and all were $5k over MSRP on the phone (I found one and ordered at MSRP but that dealer is sold out now). So those in Cali or seeing $15k markups, if you are willing to travel maybe call some dealers in MI or the rest of the Midwest and see if you can negotiate down from $5k over MSRP.

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
California- I just got back from a dealership and they estimate they will markup their 2017 raptors by at least $20k. That's enough for me to wait until 2018.....

California....not the smartest ppl you will meet. Gotta keep up with the Ks mentality.

Miker397

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Try NorthBrothers Ford in Westland michigan for an msrp deal. They have 3 of 5 allocations left and may ask $2k over initially but I'm pretty positive they will do MSRP, especially if you go there.

Svt2slow

Reaction score
I got the middle of invoice and msrp. 2500 under msrp here in Quad cities, iowa.

I am curious as to which dealer as well. I will drive there from Colorado to grab one. My local dealership, who I do business with for work, is trying to charge me 25k ADM... No thanks!

Zhammy3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am curious as to which dealer as well. I will drive there from Colorado to grab one. My local dealership, who I do business with for work, is trying to charge me 25k ADM... No thanks!

I would love to spread the news. But I was specifically told not to relay that info. My family has bought numerous vehicles from him. 12+. Which is why I'm guessing he's giving me a generous price.

STHenry

Reaction score
We have been working with Velde ford in Pekin IL, but had to back out due to timing. They have a dealer ordered lightning blue SCREW w 802A raptor tech and beadlocks coming in sometime soon and another allocation remaining at $2k over MSRP. Ask for John Cook.