Magnefine Inline Power Steering Filter

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
JDUB

JDUB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Most of you already know this, but to confirm...

Power Steering fluid flow direction confirmed by Raptor_Kx250, Pat, and Hockster (who supplied the image).

Attachments

• pspump_zps5ad5a697.jpg
    pspump_zps5ad5a697.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:

paj1978

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I have the RPG res and the SDHQ cooler... what size should I order?

J DAMAGE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Use the 3/8, and install it on the line that returns to the reservoir.
I completed my install the other day, but I used all -6AN fittings, and the magnefine performance edition filter, have the install under POWER STEERING COOLER.

Last edited:

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
what do u guys think about this filter setup?

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/der-13090

---------- Post added at 06:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 AM ----------

i was google searching reviews and found this site that had a magnefine cut open. check out all the debris it caught, pretty cool

Cut Open Magnefine Transmission Filter (PICS) - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums

---------- Post added at 06:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 AM ----------

been doing a lot of searching on this. guys be sure to change out these filters. they clog then the bypass sometimes will not fully open. if u google magnefine problems many post come up about this. not saying they are bad as i see lots of people use them and love them. just saying keep an eye on them