Made a HUGE and it's going to be a costly mistake!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This post is life saver.. I'm gonna get my new raptor today and I'll make sure I scare my wife that how big and powerful it is before she even think about test drive :)

Due to its width, it really does take some adjustment. The first mistake you'll make is running over the curb with your right rear tire.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Due to its width, it really does take some adjustment. The first mistake you'll make is running over the curb with your right rear tire.

This couldn't be more true. It took me about a week to really get used to it going from a 2002 Explorer to my current Titan.

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score

Thats why Ford went went with a black side wall verses white letters, the right rear would be a solid white wall after 5000 miles! HAhahaaaaa. Maybe there needs to be a CURB FEELER option package offered by the dealers?

BDRAG