Made a HUGE and it's going to be a costly mistake!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yup... least you'll get to see it and take it out for a spin while you wait for your 2013!

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is very, very bad. Cosmically bad. I've had my Raptor for a year and my wife has never been in the driver's seat, not even when it's not running. You don't let just anybody ride your race horse!

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Reptar,

Did you take possession of your new Raptor yet?

nope, it finally shipped, ETA is showing February 4th which would BLOW because it's a Saturday, and since it's a drop ship order, the courtesy delivery guy isn't in on weekends so I'd have to wait till Monday the 6th to get it.

It's in transit right now so I hope it's in by middle of next week, and at very latest Friday, I really don't want it to push into next month too far.

Hocker52

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is very, very bad. Cosmically bad. I've had my Raptor for a year and my wife has never been in the driver's seat, not even when it's not running. You don't let just anybody ride your race horse!

Exactly! Nobody but me is driving my RAPTOR.

pbrprince

Reaction score
This post is life saver.. I'm gonna get my new raptor today and I'll make sure I scare my wife that how big and powerful it is before she even think about test drive :)

OP
OP
Squatting Dog

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Happy wife = happy life

Plus she doesn't complain about all the mods.. Cause they are for "her truck" (wink)

-Greg

Last edited: