Made a HUGE and it's going to be a costly mistake!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
PUT her ASS on the waiting list. Let her wash yours for you till hers comes in. HAhahaaaa. Why its gota be a BDRAG moment? HAHahaaaaaaaaaaaa. My wife won't drive mine atleast! AHhahaaaaaaa. To big, She ******* every time it takes me 3 tries at a small parking spot, small being a spot between 2 normal size cars. HAhahaaaaaaaa.

BDRAG

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What a problem to have! I let the GF drive mine from time to time and the badassness comes out! She wants to run EVERYONE over even if they aren't on the road... just because she can..... Wasn't that bad until the bumper went on the front and one day in bumper to bumper traffic.

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Easy solution.....make her buy her own shit, then she see's how expensive it is, and isn't spoiled of getting handed new vehicles every 6 months lol.

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
Dang. My wife has driven my Raptor one time in two years...only because she was stranded and had to. She's scared to hell of it.

I like it this way.:birgits_tiredcoffee

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Whipped! <--First thing that came to my mind.

I can't say much. My wife won't drive my Raptors. She loves to ride in them, but will not drive them or my F350. This is why I can't say much: Last year I bought my wife a Porsche Panameria and she loves it. I flew out to Hollywood and drove it back for her. Whipped!

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
1 flight to Boston: booked.
Imma slap the taste out cho' mouf. :)

Welcome back Bo! You'll see things haven't changed too much in that dept...

And GJM - sorry to hear you're back on the waiting list, but it sounds like you got a cool partner. Best of luck on getting a new one - we both might be in line for a 2013.

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Quickly find you ****, it's probably in her purse, and put it on for pete's sake.

lmao +1000000 :ROFLJest:

My fiance is into cars, racing, etc. as well. Except she buys her own chit! lol She's paying every penny for her 2011 5.0 and I'm paying every penny for my 2012 Raptor. :peace:

OP
OP
Squatting Dog

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
She takes care of the house, kids, and everything else so I can work, go to school, and be on call 24/7. If it that means I give her my paid off 2012 and buy a 2013, so be it. It is a hell of a lot cheaper than a divorce!

-Greg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc