Looking to level my 37 pkg raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

catinthehat85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a mx4 on my 37” pack and it’s noticeably lower in the front. Looks like it needs and inch or 2. Jarrett suggested this:

Let's see some measurements with photo please. I can't see how there is that many inches of variations for 37pp raptors off the line. 1/2" okay, but 2"? I'd like to see proof. I took my measurements with the tank half full. With how soft our rear springs are the amount of gas makes a difference. You also need a very level surface.

So-Cal-Al-52

I Love Fossil Fuel
Reaction score
My new 37 PP is exactly 1 inch lower in the front. Does not vary with full tank or half a tank. I swear some look level and some don't, but that might just be an illusion. Definitely needs to be measured on flat ground like inside a garage, I tried in my driveway and got different results. I have 1.5" RPG collars going on Friday. I'll post a pic when done. For now I am keeping the OEM wheels and tires. I like the look of the 37 PP wheel color with the Code Orange.

Last edited:

GLT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 37 PP is 3/4" lower in the front (measured from center of wheel to bottom of fender flare) with a half tank of gas and the Ford factory rolling cover. That said, when you put a level on the top of the bed (on perfectly level ground), it's dead level. So, it looks completely level. Collars would make it nose high.