Looking for suspension, aftermarket bumpers, performance upgrades in socal.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ocbuckeye

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking to upgrade my 14 screw with some aftermarket parts, bumpers, suspension, performance etc, also looking for a set of oem 2.5s to start a rebuild cycle on my trucks.

Looking for a set of 37s also. Local is best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hahaha, been waiting to get into SVCs storage, rpg has nothing every time I stop by as I'm only 2 miles away.
Looking for some deals on used stuff and thanks!

Outlaw has used parts, they may even have my old ones, lol, RPG deals with Another company local to you as well, so ask about that too.

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Come say hi. We shipped out a stock gen 1 front end yesterday. Take off parts are purchased quickly.

Jhollowell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got an ADD rear bumper for cheap, but its in seattle. let me know if you're interested and i can look into shipping.

Mufaza2

Reaction score
Hey Ocbuckeye. I'm thinking of selling my ADD stealth front and rear bumper. Thinking of going a different direction. I'm in the Southbay so pretty close to you. Let me know if you're still looking and we can get in contact. Thanks.

OP
OP
Ocbuckeye

Ocbuckeye

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Ocbuckeye. I'm thinking of selling my ADD stealth front and rear bumper. Thinking of going a different direction. I'm in the Southbay so pretty close to you. Let me know if you're still looking and we can get in contact. Thanks.

Sorry, I should close this. I went out and just bought the Rogue racing renegade front and rear bumpers for it. Thanks for offering me up though.