Looking at a used 2011

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

debate

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what is T/H mode and how will I know if something is up with it??

B trip recorder, what exactly would I be looking for here

T/H is activated with the round button on the left side of the shifter. That mode will hold the gears longer and uses engine braking; good stuff!

The B trip recorder might show the overall m.p.g. and engine run time. If the m.p.g. shows a low number, the Raptor might have been driven hard; probably not the case with this one.

OP
OP
FireLT

FireLT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
T/H is activated with the round button on the left side of the shifter. That mode will hold the gears longer and uses engine braking; good stuff!

The B trip recorder might show the overall m.p.g. and engine run time. If the m.p.g. shows a low number, the Raptor might have been driven hard; probably not the case with this one.

right on, thanks again for the info!!! you guys are life savers.... I just talked to the guy, I should have the VIN within the next hour... no biggie, cause Im just chilling at the comp watching u f c on fuel

with the T/H, is it as obvious as a jake brake? or no noise, just slow down without brakes?

Ran the VIN for the window sticker:

power moon roof
luxury package
sony nav radio
raptor plus package
pickup bed extender
tailgate step

Last edited:
OP
OP
FireLT

FireLT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
okay, found all the info I was looking for

The truck has the Premium care 72 months or 75000 miles extended warranty
$100 deductible

and has the maint plan for the same 72 months or 75000 miles, which covers scheduled maint and wear and tear items such as brakes, shocks, belts, wipers, etc.

Last edited:

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How much is the maintenance plan by the way?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Pynenut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am also in NV. It is true that there is no sales tax. I bought my previous vehicle private party and can confirm this. It is a great thing! Now if I could only find a nice low mileage used one I might jump on it but for me, it's gonna be new.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
no, its out of state. I talked to the guy on the phone. He is a Dr. who never took it off road and is selling it to get a screw. I will basically fly out a check it out and if its good to go, drive it home, he is going to pick me up at the airport... its a mid week flight, so if I dont like it, or something is up, it cost less then $100 to fly home.

Wow! expensive piece of ass!