Looking at buying a used raptor - tips advice?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
So I checked it out and truck looked nice but after looking at it I started putting things together in my head , skid plate showed scratches on it and as high as it is makes me wonder if it was jumped and bottomed out , the top of the after market bumper had rubbed agonist the lower part of grill housing like it had been pushed in and up like something that would happen if it was jumped and pushed back & then the rear kinda squats like possibly springs are worn. Sport mode as kinda jerky going through the gears. Not too sure about the trucks condition

The jerky shifts are normal in sport mode. Rear springs are very soft, not like a normal truck at all and will settle. The front looks like it's been raised for sure though so that may be what's throwing you off. No idea on the rest of the stuff without pics. The grill and bumper could very will rub together if the clearance is tight though, they will move independently on rough roads or off road.