Livernois Motorsports 6.2L Raptor Cam Swap Results

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very Cool!

How many degrees are allowed by the limiter? What is the stock range?

Our limiters limit the travel to 20 degrees. I'm not sure what the factory range is and the engine build guys are already gone for the day.

Thank you,

Rick

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow, the gains are impressive! Gotta be close to 500hp at the crank combo, good job guy's!

OP
OP
Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Video still processing....

Wow, the gains are impressive! Gotta be close to 500hp at the crank combo, good job guy's!

Thanks!

Yes, should be around 500 flywheel HP.

I got a pm about estimated gains for larger cams, and honestly we wouldn't run anything larger without aftermarket pistons.

-Rick

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

The video you've all been waiting for :)

-Rick

Lance Vincent

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice Nice Nice !!!!

Drive By Videos please

---------- Post added at 10:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 AM ----------

Group Buy ???????????

OP
OP
Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very nice!!! Guess I need to upgrade to a 6.2L now... ha ha ha

:waytogo:

Nice Nice Nice !!!!

Drive By Videos please

---------- Post added at 10:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 AM ----------

Group Buy ???????????

There's a bunch of snow today and they're cleaning up for the customer to pick it up.

I will get pricing together for cams alone and a kit that includes cams, spring kit, limiters, and rocker braces.

Thank you,

Rick

may28th

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is great, I all ready have the 5 star cai and long tube headers, with high flow cats and true duals, and a sct tuner so the cam kit would be a perfect match. Please let me know the price for the entire kit and then entire kit plus install because I may make the trip if I can't find anyone near va I trust to open the motor. Also I plan to supercharge it later down the road any reasons why this won't be compatable.