Livernois Motorsports 6.2L Raptor Cam Swap Results

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

keatonskidmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes, it includes:

Livernois Motorsports Cams
Livernois Motorsports Valve Springs
Livernois Motorsports Rocker Brace Kit
Stainless Works Full Exhaust (Headers, midpipe, catback)
Airaid CAI
Livernois Motorsports Installation
Fluids
Livernois Motorsports Dyno Tune

-Rick

actually a very reasonable price for all that and installation and custom tuning..could y'all do this with the stroker kit and twin turbos?

Jackemuphigh21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How will these cams work with the Whipple supercharger? Do you guys include instructions with the mail order kits for the DIY guys? I'm a pretty skilled mechanic but its always nice to have little tricks at tips to speed things up and alleviate room for error.

OP
OP
Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How will these cams work with the Whipple supercharger? Do you guys include instructions with the mail order kits for the DIY guys? I'm a pretty skilled mechanic but its always nice to have little tricks at tips to speed things up and alleviate room for error.

I think they would work great with a Whipple. There isn't instructions for the whole kit, but it does have instructions that show how to install the phaser limiters (which are also included). Other than that, it's like a typical mod motor cam swap. You could always get a tech manual as well.

Thank you,

Rick

Omani-Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wish me luck ,going to install this kit at dealer .. On my way , hope everything will work fine . Any advice I should be aware of?

Omani-Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok will do

I'm facing issues with the dealer (Ford authorized dealer)
1- they are telling me that in order to install the upgraded springs , the "heads" would need to be removed because the existing springs can only be removed through valve opening which is inside the head by using a special tool
2- now that the head requires removal , head gasket cannot be reused. I will need to buy a new gasket!

I'm in touch with LM via emails , LM say that upgraded springs can be installed with the heads installed.

Need a little bit of help here ... I'm worried :(

Ford dealer have step by step procedures for installing a camshaft

svtfamily619

Reaction score
If it is possible at all,then I would recommend you take your truck to Livernois and let them handle the install. Not to mention their tune will be spot on.

Omani-Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya unfortunately I'm not in US ...otherwise I would have done it without second thoughts.

Any1 can advise if he/she went through this ? Much appreciated