Leaky sunroof...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Never mind figured it out haha just google RAMRUNNR4LYFE it pulls up all of it in the audio forum that's genious!

Kevin S.

Reaction score
mfw_abandon_thread_holy_hell_t.gif

DirtNasty

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How the hell did you find him on that forum?

I got bored for about .55 seconds (no joke about the time it took).

search engine trickery ftw!

After redoing some searching now for his username it looks like it is on the first page of results now for google.

---------- Post added at 12:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

Never mind figured it out haha just google RAMRUNNR4LYFE it pulls up all of it in the audio forum that's genious!

Yupo that seems to work, i probably overdid my query parameters to be honest but i still got a hit.

my search parameters were his username+troll

I was kinda disappointed, i was willing to at least spend 5 or so minutes to find results. :(

damn n00bs

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
the best is when they link to FRF and it shows up as a moderated link back on the forum for me. i can see who/where is linking FRF and why. when it's a troll trying to show off his work is when linkbacks are key.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We're surrounded by morons!! Haha but hey we know when a troll comes around we can spot those ******* from a mile away! And if you're gonna troll a raptor forum pick a better name shit I mean the name alone was asking for an ass whooping lol