KIDOR Lemon Law Denied and Suspension Warranty Cancelled

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They only honor what they build. This dude modified his truck and then wants Ford to pay to fix his issues.
Yeah I get it but this is just one (maybe not so great) example of ford turning their back on an issue that perhaps they should address. I was denied a TSB for rough shifting transmission because I have an intake. Really?

shooters1380

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree with Fordtechone 100 percent. You can’t expect Ford or any other manufacturer to warranty a product that you purposely alter or modify, especially to the extent that he has. I don’t feel bad for the dude at all. Do people mod their trucks? Sure they do. But you gotta accept some responsibility when you make alterations that change the original design. It’s not like he is bitching that his transmission went out because he added a different bumper. He tore into that truck pretty good changing out major components.

If you want a race trophy truck then buy or build one. Even those vehicles that are raced and managed by professional teams have a cadre of mechanics and support personnel. Watching his videos you get the idea he thinks he’s a pro driver for Terrible Herbst or another pro team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score

I had a bad feeling this may end up being the result for him, but also concerned what it means for the rest of us. His complaints were never about suspension, it was always steering. He now is getting a lawyer, but I think he is missing another lemon law opportunity. He has to go get his steering wheel tightened every time it comes lose (which it does frequently) a few more visits for that same issue and he can claim lemon, right?

Suspension and steering are one in the same. He installed aftermarket suspension components, lifted it, installed 37’s, and then beat on it until the steering rack failed. He committed warranty fraud by reinstalling the factory tires and then bringing it in for warranty work. He has fully documented his mods on his channel, a judge with any common sense would throw this clown out of court.

Last edited:

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah I get it but this is just one (maybe not so great) example of ford turning their back on an issue that perhaps they should address. I was denied a TSB for rough shifting transmission because I have an intake. Really?

That’s a dealer discretion issue at that point; at the corporate level Ford is not going to have an issue with a transmission TSB on a speed density engine with an aftermarket intake.

KAJRIP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This guy is a con artist. He modified his truck, beats the living hell out of it, and then wants his issues covered under factory warranty? He even admits that when he brings it to the dealer, he swaps back to to factory tire size so they don’t know he’s running oversize tires. He’s blatantly commits warranty fraud and films it. I hope he not only loses in court, but ends up with a stack of legal bills. Idiots like this guy are what drives up the cost of vehicles for the rest of us.

This is exactly what I thought when I saw his video of him taking all his shit off of the truck.

It’s not like there is a bunch of threads on here with the same “death shake” issue either where you could make the case that it is a known issue. Like phasers or roof issues.
I’m sure the search gurus will prove me wrong though. Lol.

Anyone else have this issue he is having?

Peterb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
he doesn’t hide anything his videos are there far all including ford to see, he did springs and 37s big deal, ford has not been able to solve the issue after replacing everything, if the mods caused a given part to fail then helio should pay for the repair but they can’t figure that out, the stock truck is still shaking so ford should definitively find the cause or why did they use their truck for the baja race?

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
he doesn’t hide anything his videos are there far all including ford to see, he did springs and 37s big deal, ford has not been able to solve the issue after replacing everything, if the mods caused a given part to fail then helio should pay for the repair but they can’t figure that out, the stock truck is still shaking so ford should definitively find the cause or why did they use their truck for the baja race?

Springs and 37’s are a big deal. His mods are the root cause of his issues. This is not an issue that stock trucks have. Ford owes him nothing, he should have been paying for the repairs from the beginning, but he committed fraud by removing mods before bring it to the dealer. What are you referring to about a “Baja race”?

KAJRIP

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I agree that with the truck now in stock form, the dealer should be able to find a root cause if it is still having an issue. Once the root cause is found then they can argue about who pays.

That being said I don’t agree with the lemon law claim.