Just ordered 2013 with Forged Wheels, longer hold?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Papi4baby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why is nobody ordering the Terrain?

I did.

Scab all deck out in Terrain.

Hoping the bl wheels won't delay it too much. But I have done this before I am patient so I will wait. I currently have a 11 FX4 also Avery nice truck so no rush.

Macman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sounds like someone with buyer's remorse

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Not even close, I was dead set on the 13, but now the more I hear the more appealing a 12 is. The 13's would have cost me over 6 grand more than I paid up here in Canada.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The more I see the Jeep "Terrain", I can imagine how sweet the Raptors will be! Just make sure to get them windows tinted and they'll shine I'm sure! Bumpers, light bars, wheels will tie the rest into play VERY nicely! The new style wheel is still OEM which I like to get rid of eventually anyways. The OEM offsets, ect...doesn't achieve the look I'm usually shooting for as well.

'12 Race Red Raptor SCAB (Loaded to the max!)
SCABS are faster!!
'08 SeaDoo RXP-X Clockin' 80+ GPS

Last edited:

Macman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The more I see the Jeep "Terrain", I can imagine how sweet the Raptors will be! Just make sure to get them windows tinted and they'll shine I'm sure! Bumpers, light bars, wheels will tie the rest into play VERY nicely! The new style wheel is still OEM which I like to get rid of eventually anyways. The OEM offsets, ect...doesn't achieve the look I'm usually shooting for as well.

Yeah I cannot wait to see the color in person. I think it will look awesome with black accents.

DezRaceSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just talked to my dealer a few minutes ago and she said that ford will release the wheels from hold on Oct. 4th. The news was just released today.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's a + for yous! Did you ask about the FORD Racing Lock rings? Make sure that added part isnt on back order you know

SCABS are faster!!

OP
OP
S

SWATraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just emailed my dealer to see if they kept my raptor with wheels on order.

So does that mean the car is on hold until the 4th, then it will get pulled out and go into build and shipping so another 2 months?

Papi4baby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's a + for yous! Did you ask about the FORD Racing Lock rings? Make sure that added part isnt on back order you know

SCABS are faster!!

The actual lock rims are already on the Ford racing website.

I believe you can order them already.