Just Joined - Florida

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
H

HOG4DNR

Reaction score
Thanks for the help

I noticed some of you guys got your Raptors drop-shipped.

Does the truck go to a local dealer or your home or work?

If it goes to a local dealer, don't they bust your balls about not buying it from them?

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the help

I noticed some of you guys got your Raptors drop-shipped.

Does the truck go to a local dealer or your home or work?

If it goes to a local dealer, don't they bust your balls about not buying it from them?

Email sent,

thanks randy

rhino

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum,

Sorry I just noticed this thread but if it's not too late I would avoid Wayne Akers Ford at all cost, no offense to the member who dealt with them intended as im sure he had good luck. We buy numerous fleet vehicles here in the greater West Palm area and we avoid them like the plague. If you don't want to play games before and after your purchase try and avoid them.

That being said I am happy to introduce you to both the Fleet manager (John Riley) or the General Manager (Gary Weil) at either of the Al Packer Ford locations here. I ordered and bought 2 2012 Raptors from them recently and even though they are close friends I did check pricing everywhere as a matter of principal. I won't promise a ridiculously low price but I will bet you lunch that it will be thousands less than other local dealers. PM me if you are interested.

On another note please feel free to come visit us at our Veterans charity event March 10th at 4 wheel Parts in West Palm if you can. We have numerous prizes and are raising money for Stand Down house to help our returning service men and women out when they need it most. We will have both our Raptors there on display. ( Most of the parts are in route so the majority if not all the build will be completed prior I hope) We are building our Raptors with special provisions for handicapped vets so we can take them on off road adventures with us throughout the year. Alternatively I will take them fishing or try and arrange something else if it's not there thing.

Sorry for the long winded post. Look forward to meeting another soon to be Raptor owner.

Regards,

Tom