22' First fill up - New Mods & Update

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BIZZnice

BIZZnice

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@BIZZnice - i just noticed your pic/comment about the bumper being crooked. Ive looked at mine a million times and noticed the exact same issue and thought wtf, but never bothered to see if theres a fix. curious if you ended up adjusting it or getting it fixed?
I haven't gotten around to it sadly...was actually just thinking of it the other day like what's going to be my plan for fixing that, I was thinking maybe just a new bumper itself would be the way to go. Much more expensive fix going that route...I'm not sure if it is just adjusting a bracket or bolt, I haven't really seen anything on where the root of the issue lies, just that others have the same issue with it not being even

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I haven't gotten around to it sadly...was actually just thinking of it the other day like what's going to be my plan for fixing that, I was thinking maybe just a new bumper itself would be the way to go. Much more expensive fix going that route...I'm not sure if it is just adjusting a bracket or bolt, I haven't really seen anything on where the root of the issue lies, just that others have the same issue with it not being even

A new bumper won’t fix that, it just needs to be adjusted, it’s a pretty easy fix.