JULY 11th Build Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
MDRAPTR

MDRAPTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can’t decide between going that route or going with the same cover I’ve had on my Gen 2. Pace Edwards Ultragroove Metal. Really tough decision at this point.
Always is tough when it comes to aftermarket stuff

OP
OP
MDRAPTR

MDRAPTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tried activating my Ford Pass app and now just waiting for someone to start it up and hit the button on the screen. I want to try and track my truck

DaveInMn

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I tried activating my Ford Pass app and now just waiting for someone to start it up and hit the button on the screen. I want to try and track my truck
I did that too. Mine has been in the same wait state for a month now.

I would doubt that most (as in my case) people jockeying them around pay any attention to the screen...

OP
OP
MDRAPTR

MDRAPTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did that too. Mine has been in the same wait state for a month now.

I would doubt that most (as in my case) people jockeying them around pay any attention to the screen...
ahhh Damn. Heres to Hoping lol

NES431

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did it and had "activation pending" for weeks until this past Saturday when my "activation request was denied" which coincided with a change in status reported as of Monday. It was moved to New Boston, MI. So even if they don't accept the activation request, they may deny it, and you'll know it moved. Not much, but something.

OP
OP
MDRAPTR

MDRAPTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did it and had "activation pending" for weeks until this past Saturday when my "activation request was denied" which coincided with a change in status reported as of Monday. It was moved to New Boston, MI. So even if they don't accept the activation request, they may deny it, and you'll know it moved. Not much, but something.
New Boston is another Rail Facility Ford uses to Move Vehicles

OP
OP
MDRAPTR

MDRAPTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is Laughable…they really don’t know what’s up. Hey FORD…it was built over a week ago & awaiting Shipping.

7CF841C7-522E-4A8A-A861-4F178F78F99D.jpeg

55CEF1E6-155C-4E79-9C63-8DDAB449BCD1.jpeg

epicraptor

Reaction score
Got email at 4:42 this morning that mine has shipped. Still saying it will be to the dealership by end of the week. Ordering items today! Can’t believe the speed at which it’s coming.

OP
OP
MDRAPTR

MDRAPTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got email at 4:42 this morning that mine has shipped. Still saying it will be to the dealership by end of the week. Ordering items today! Can’t believe the speed at which it’s coming.
Damn you lol ….Where you located?

Chuckaroo91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was 7/14 blend date. Truck was completed on 7/15 per Ford Performance chat. Awaiting shipping (currently scheduled for shipping between 8/3-8/9).

Might try the Ford Performance Chat and see if you can get an estimated window for shipping.