JDM Tuned Stock Exhaust Raptor Dips into the 13s!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WHYUMAD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet! I wonder how the Hennessy Raptor supposedly runs 12.9 though, or at least that’s what they claim on their site.

NE Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice times!!!

we should get some local raptors together and go see if we can get some decent times in. I haven't been up there in years but used to be there every week. I am Cobb tuned and would be curious to see what it puts down. I believe NED is open until end of October

OP
OP
xrocket21

xrocket21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sweet! I wonder how the Hennessy Raptor supposedly runs 12.9 though, or at least that’s what they claim on their site.

Lighter wheels / tires (I run 10 ply 35" duratracs

Less gas (I had a half tank)

SCAB over SCREW? SCAB would be quicker

I dunno, 12.9 is pretty quick. Im not much of a drag racer though, and NED isn't a very fast track.

WHYUMAD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lighter wheels / tires (I run 10 ply 35" duratracs

Less gas (I had a half tank)

SCAB over SCREW? SCAB would be quicker

I dunno, 12.9 is pretty quick. Im not much of a drag racer though, and NED isn't a very fast track.

A 1 second jump is still a stretch with all of that though. Their mod list does say “waste gate modification”. I wonder what that is... I wonder if anyone verified that 12.9 claim. [emoji848]

OP
OP
xrocket21

xrocket21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A 1 second jump is still a stretch with all of that though. Their mod list does say “waste gate modification”. I wonder what that is... I wonder if anyone verified that 12.9 claim. [emoji848]

Im pretty positive I could get a faster time than 13.9. I only got 5 runs and shaved ~0.3 second off each pass (except for one run I spun)

I think a 12.9 is do-able on a fast track with a crazy launch and a good driver.

WHYUMAD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im pretty positive I could get a faster time than 13.9. I only got 5 runs and shaved ~0.3 second off each pass (except for one run I spun)

I think a 12.9 is do-able on a fast track with a crazy launch and a good driver.

Throw some down pipes on & an E50 tune, you probably could hit high 12s... possibly swapped to stock tires too.