JDM Tuned Stock Exhaust Raptor Dips into the 13s!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xrocket21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Truck ran GREAT last night at New England Dragway in Epping, NH! I wasn't sure what modes to use so I tried a bunch of stuff. Truck has a lot more in it for sure, I was chopping off 1/10's each run. I actually almost beat a newer 5.0 Mustang in the 1/8th!!!

Run 1- Sport, TC/SC off, 2WD, Auto Tranny, no brake boost: 14.712 @91.29
Run 2- Sport, TC/SC off, 2WD, Manual Tranny, no brake boost: 14.349 @94.91
Run 3- Sport, TC/SC off, AWD, Manual Tranny, brake boost: 14.131 @94.55
Run 4- Sport, TC/SC off, 2WD, Manual Tranny, brake boost: 15.536 @90.37
Run 5- Sport, TC/SC off, AWD, Manual Tranny, brake boost: 13.993 @92.63

Thats all the runs I got, im sure I could get down into the mid 13s with less gas and brake boosting harder and get a 1.9X 60'.

Heres the slips:

CzJm0it.jpg

Heres the video, runs 1,3,4,5 (forgot the gopro run 2)

Truck is pretty much JDM tunings Stage 1 setup

-Team JDM Tune
-SPD Turbo Adapters
-AFE Intake
-AFE Hot side pipe
-Whipple intercooler
-Turbosmart BOV

STOCK EXHAUST/DOWNPIPES! Half tank of gas, low 60s ambient. Track was prepped well.

Run #5 is my fastest and favorite, I almost get a 5.0 mustang in the 8th!!

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You think the Intake/BOV/turbo adapters really do anything for performance?

My guess probably not, but the tune/IC for sure- I bet you could reduce the times too I think cooler air is a big help to these EB motors.

Haven’t been to Epping in a while ran my C5Z there when it was mostly stock &.then couple bolt-ons, but don’t like dragging it or most Manual tranny cars it really beats up the clutch/half-shafts but tearing down in an auto tranny vehicles is lots of fun

DreadPirateRaptor

Reaction score
So far my seat of pants indicates you need AMS boost tubes bro. They do it. Dyno soon, others get 20 TQ. Nice runs! I bet a FMIC would grab you more power.