JDM Tuned Stock Exhaust Raptor Dips into the 13s!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike cip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
JDM told me they don’t do anything to the sport mode only normal and Baja modes. My truck runs much faster in normal than sport. Did you run in normal?

CigarPundit

On the road to serfdom...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
JDM told me they don’t do anything to the sport mode only normal and Baja modes. My truck runs much faster in normal than sport. Did you run in normal?

I wonder if there is some misunderstanding here. I have not put the question to JDM directly, but we have discussed whether and how I tow, and this discussion certainly left me with the impression that their tune does alter the tow mode. I’d be really surprised if the tune only has an effect in sport and Baja mode.

New Nick at JDM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Certain changes are global and touch all modes, but others are mode specific.
We do touch all modes in one shape or form, but the biggest changes are in normal and baja.
Sport mode is kind of a redundancy for us as we made our normal mode tune with the intention of never needing a sport mode.

The elephant in the room with these trucks as with the Gen 1's is that stability control is still in the BCM, and to this day still no one tunes the stability control due to liability concerns that I know if.

Baja naturally relaxes some of the stability controls so that is where we let the truck be a little bit more wild.

Mud/Sand, weather, and rock crawl have the least amount of changes due to those modes being optimized per ford specifically to retain traction and also the most intervention of stability control.