It's all about the noise...lol

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Everyone seems to be ignoring the elephant in the room, who gives a $hit how the motor sounds, the horn is :shitsweak::shitsweak::shitsweak:

I beeped at some knucklehead who apparently was too engrossed in a cell conversation that was obviously far more important than the lives and well being of everyone around this bozo-wannabe so my wife says “what was that?”

I said “I beep the horn at the piece of $$$$ that just cut us off”

To which, she offered: “Your motorcycle has a louder horn” :flipthebird::flipthebird:

she might be right.

johnjoemd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I went and checked out a Jenny at the local dealer here on my lunch break. I don't really like them a lot on the exterior. I really like the front and front 1/4 view. They look really mean from that angle. The interior is a big improvement as well. Otherwise not that impressive IMO.

TLDR; Saw one, don't want one.

Drive it?

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Why does it bother you guys so much when someone doesn't want one?

It doesn't bother us at all if you want one or not.
Most of us aren't used to the constant trolling that is allowed in the Gen2 section on this forum. Trolls on other forums usually get permanent vacations.