The FRF Shock Shootout! All pre event details and discussion here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

E63

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Matt,
I have no agenda. I am going to chalk this up to you being all ****** up on tequila and let it go. I think you are a great guy, fun to hang out with and we all know you are passionate about all you do. Don't make products personal, they mean nothing. People are what count.

For the last 35 years I have strived to live each day by these tenets:

"To believe in the life the life of love, to walk in the way honor, to serve in the light of truth"

Proud to be a Sigma Nu Knight

shor T

Reaction score
I guess it's my turn since there seems to be a discussion about a photo taken of my truck.
But first let me say, I had a blast on the Baja Raptor Run! Who wouldn't???!!!

I'm an avid off-road enthusiast like the rest of you and bought my Raptor as my toy a year and a half ago.
It's the LGE*CTS Motorsports Raptor, designed by me, driven by me. I use it, abuse it, and then I make sure it gets the tlc it needs-and
I can not do that on my own! My truck has product installed on it based on its how well it functions, if the company stands behind it,
and of course it HAS to look good! Priorities now. There are many talented people that put there efforts into making sure it performs
well for which I am forever grateful.

Well mine needs a little tlc after this weekend. I push my truck to it's limits (it shows apparently), I do that in life too.

The runs were fun, from 40 - 80 MPH with challenging technical terrain, massive dry lake beds, and my favorite, whoops!!
Prerunning a Baja course, always fun! I ran my truck pretty hard out there, and looks like we got a lot of good video footage,
so hopefully you should be able to see that soon :)

I am by no means a perfect driver, I always think I can improve on anything I do. Everything on the truck was installed by our shop,
CustomTruckShop, not anyone else that was mentioned on this thread. So not sure why that happened, but it did not affect any of the
vehicles ability or comfort.

Should I mention the 100 MPH duct tape that worked wonders as well, not to mention the other bumps and bruises?
All I know is, when my trucks down, I figure out how to get it going again so I can get right back out there,
I think everyone pretty much saw that this week. Thanks for everyone that helped out!

So, I'm not perfect, nor is my truck, but it sure does one heck of a job putting a smile on my face!
I kinda feel like I need to be fixed after this weekend too, ever feel that way? But I'm still smiling.
Epic Times for sure!

signing off now -
Theresa- yes, I'm a chick that can hang and enjoys it as much as the rest of you!

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Can someone give us the Cliff's Notes version of all the drama so we can cut to the chase and understand who's BS ing who?

I want to know but I'm not going to read all the drama to find out.

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Shit breaks if your lucky! Means you actually got to go and had a helluva time tearing it up offroad! If you never break anything - you need to drive a bit harder. I destroy something every run I go on, and then limp home, lick my wounds, and add a few mods to the list.

With very little info trickling out of the Baja Run, I think I speak for a lot of us when I say we're just craving the whole enchilada. So far a few rumors of banged up trucks and shocks and a few pics, but not much detail. I'm starting to think that a daily recap on these runs would help those of us at home not go completely stir crazy.

The problem I'm sure - is that this particular run is in a third world country with patchy, expensive communications. We will just have to bite the bullet and wait this one out a little longer.

Edit - info is coming in as I type this! Awesome! Thanks Shor T. And Welcome!

Last edited:

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
Matt,
I have no agenda. I am going to chalk this up to you being all ****** up on tequila and let it go. I think you are a great guy, fun to hang out with and we all know you are passionate about all you do. Don't make products personal, they mean nothing. People are what count.

For the last 35 years I have strived to live each day by these tenets:

"To believe in the life the life of love, to walk in the way honor, to serve in the light of truth"

Proud to be a Sigma Nu Knight

I knew I liked you.:waytogo:

:popcorn: here madcow......

Thanks. Nom nom nom.

Status
Not open for further replies.