Is there any dealers selling at MSRP? Im talking to my dealer and they are giving me the run around

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
No allocation either. No dealer has one for 22.

Wow, first you went after people who bought their rap with ADM. Now you are going after someone who ordered at MSRP. You don't know thier story or details of the order. Maybe this is not the right forum for you.

franky16

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The dealer I go to all the time told me they would sell me there Gen 3 at MSRP cause they know I always come in for maintenance. Anyone else they asking 15K over MSRP. Cause they want the vehicle to come back for maintenance visits and etc. But I LOVE my Gen1 so not interested. They just don't want someone from out of state or the area buying it then never come back.
smart. i wish more dealers were like that and didn't just ***** out their allocations to californians for a quick buck

CINISI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, first you went after people who bought their rap with ADM. Now you are going after someone who ordered at MSRP. You don't know thier story or details of the order. Maybe this is not the right forum for you.
I’m not going after anyone. It’s a well known fact allocations were gone months ago. If you don’t like facts maybe you should move to Fantasy Island.

CINISI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Except for everyone that paid ADM.
Again …stating facts is not going after anyone. They know paying ADM isn’t the smartest thing they’ve ever done.
You can saying I’m calling out the people listing dealers charging ADM more than anything. Ironically forums used to be the place you’d go to find out where to find the deals and in this forum the dealers who are ripping people off seem to be the norm.

franky16

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To be fair here cinisi may be a little more vocal then most about people paying adm but for anyone living under a rock the feds are about to raise the rates big time to combat inflation. The fact of the matter is demand for this kind of shit is going to slow big time. I’m sure a lot of you have seen the climbing housing rates. Auto is next. There will be a lot of people buried in their vehicles or just flat out the cash. Of course that’s up to the buyer what they want to do with their money. As the old saying goes their is an ass for every seat

bruin1md

Reaction score
To be fair here cinisi may be a little more vocal then most about people paying adm but for anyone living under a rock the feds are about to raise the rates big time to combat inflation. The fact of the matter is demand for this kind of shit is going to slow big time. I’m sure a lot of you have seen the climbing housing rates. Auto is next. There will be a lot of people buried in their vehicles or just flat out the cash. Of course that’s up to the buyer what they want to do with their money. As the old saying goes their is an ass for every seat
This is exactly what I've been saying.............this will all correct, but with cars (more so than other goods), it may take longer b/c of this ongoing situation with supply chain issues.
........The joys of outsourcing your economy to the 3rd world