Is there any dealers selling at MSRP? Im talking to my dealer and they are giving me the run around

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

toolmanglenn

Reaction score
Kaytes Ford in Warwick NY sold me mine at MSRP. Other dealers in the area were 10K over. Not sure if it’s because I’ve always bought my car they the same salesmen or not.

Mars911red

Reaction score
You may be able to negotiate that rate down. When I bought my truck in February the dealer started at $10K over, I said no way and ended the call. They called the next day and came in at $6K over. I said that was too much for me and then since it was the end of the month, they were able to come down to $3,200 over MSRP. I paid the ADM since i wanted to stop looking since that was aggravating. It was quick and easy at that point, but did have to wait a week for the recall on the rivets for the drivetrain to arrive and be installed. I had one on order for MSRP with another dealer but that may never arrive or very late. It's getting close to the end of the month and what allowed me to get a lower ADM was being the last day of the month and being able to do the deal that day. (Supposably) They might have some room the Saturday, the last day of April. Good luck.,

WTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Found this on eBay

AutoXRacer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you miss this?

No dealer is selling their Raptor at MSRP...
Expect to pay at the very least $5k ADM, but the going rate is $10k-$20k ADM.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220429-061339_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220429-061339_Chrome.jpg
    444.6 KB · Views: 41

WTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you miss this?

No dealer is selling their Raptor at MSRP...
Expect to pay at the very least $5k ADM, but the going rate is $10k-$20k ADM.

Nope. I saw it, never said it was MSRP nor did I contact them. These are the only two not advertised over 99k, maybe their ADM is less. Merely posted for a possible lead for someone.

I was lucky to get mine at MSRP which is very rare these days.

Last edited:

jazroc56

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't do that deal tbh. F*** that! You could but I would refinance after 1 month to USAA for a better rate. These days it's hard to find Raptors at MSRP just because production levels are low. There is a thread on here of an file that has dealers selling for MSRP or ADM. Can't remember what it was called but im sure you can search it up! I’m most
I wouldn't do that deal tbh. F*** that! You could but I would refinance after 1 month to USAA for a better rate. These days it's hard to find Raptors at MSRP just because production levels are low. There is a thread on here of an file that has dealers selling for MSRP or ADM. Can't remember what it was called but im sure you can search it up!
In most states you can refinance the next day if you have the account information…some states like Texas allow dealers to hold you to a binding agreement about refinancing within a prescribed period.

AutoXRacer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope. I saw it, never said it was MSRP nor did I contact them. These are the only two not advertised over 99k, maybe their ADM is less. Merely posted for a possible lead for someone.

I was lucky to get mine at MSRP which is very rare these days.

I was sort of lucky...I fought tooth and nail to avoid paying ADM... kept coming back to my order agreement that the sales manager signed with no ADM.

Rick955

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, it depends on the dealership and their management. Some just want to try and get whatever they can, play dumb... hoping you don't notice, or try and convince you there's "nothing they can do". The good ones, that have reputable management and prefer to take route of decency won't do that. Mine was MSRP from the original October order, and took off the $1395 for the BlueCruise. $74,250. That same truck is like $79k MSRP if you build it today, (forget about the insane ADM's), so I am thrilled, and perhaps very lucky to have found an honorable dealer, and it made the 6+ months that much more worth it.

toolmanglenn

Reaction score
Kaytes Ford in Warwick NY sold me mine at MSRP. Other dealers in the area were 10K over. Not sure if it’s because I’ve always bought my car they the same salesmen or not.
Just ordered another one today. No Haggle!
At MSRP!