Is there a way to reverse the anti spin button?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
On front loaders I never leave the washer door closed after its done. helps keep it from getting smelly

When I bought my Samsung front-loader (a terrific piece of engineering, BTW), the installers who delivered it were very informative. They said to leave the door open at the very least, and they recommended that I dry off the rubber door gasket after every load to keep it from developing mold or mildew. I've done that, and mine doesn't stink.

Back to the thread (we do tent to meander, don't we?), what is suggested here would mean that the truck would start with the traction control off. I believe that would require more than just a different switch, I think it would require a modification to the CPU software. Maybe 5-Star could do it. It's sure not something that the average owner should attempt.

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am pretty sure that tuner can fully deactavate your TCS, although I can't understand why you would want to. The truck is much smarter and reacts a lot faster than you, why mess with that? Turning it off while off road I can understand.

FYI: my wife decided to stick with a top load washer because of all the stink talk.

Stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
High efficiency top loader > HE front loader

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
notnks

notnks

Reaction score
I am pretty sure that tuner can fully deactavate your TCS, although I can't understand why you would want to. The truck is much smarter and reacts a lot faster than you, why mess with that? Turning it off while off road I can understand.

FYI: my wife decided to stick with a top load washer because of all the stink talk.

Ford made the traction control off button for people who made it through Drives Education 1 in high school and have went on to expanded on their driving abilities with more education.

Thank you silentshooter, I hadn't thought of using a tuner to do that.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I spoke to mike at 5 star, he can not fully disable it. Although I know some of the new mustangs require an aftermarket module to disable TC fully. I am trying to figure out if we can make one work on our trucks or if one can be made for us

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I spoke to mike at 5 star, he can not fully disable it. Although I know some of the new mustangs require an aftermarket module to disable TC fully. I am trying to figure out if we can make one work on our trucks or if one can be made for us

Or we could simply use the factory switch. (scratches head in puzzlement)

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Or we could simply use the factory switch. (scratches head in puzzlement)

well that would work great if it actually fully disabled it.....

even when I hold it down and "disable" it, it kicks in from time to time. turn it off and try to put your truck in a good drift a few times, or try to do a good burnout, it will kick in. not every time, but sometimes it will kick in and kill power.

RigChaser962

FRF Addict
Reaction score
orrrrr you could lift your arm up about 90 degrees to the front of the vehicle, extend your stubby sausage finger again to the front of the vehicle, just above the head unit and firmly press the "anti spin button". im guessing you wasted all of your energy loading your clothing in the top load washing machine. the front loads are much easier, hence my ability to push the button when i get in the truck.
to make it more fun, you could act like you are a pilot getting ready to start your fighter jet, or even better an astronaut talking to mission control. good luck!

Stepside

Full Access Member
Reaction score
GENTLEMEN! you guys have it all miscabobolated . .

the anti-spin is incorporated into the center shift lever.

It is called: 'P' or 'N' . .. wheels don't spin in this position.

Now, let's get back to top loaders vs front loaders ~ :gathering:

I use to operate a front end loader . . CAT 966c . . great traction

and it made 35s & 37s look like sweet peas.