Is there a way to reverse the anti spin button?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

notnks

Reaction score
I can't think of the initials for the anti spin button, but I would love to know if there is a way to make it so that I have to push the button to turn the anti spin on instead of turning it off. So that it is off all the time except for when I want it on in bad weather.

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I assume you are talking about the built in traction control. It has jest become a habit for me to disable it in any vehicle I get into. I know on my mustang it could be disabled in the Tune, not sure if you can set it to off in the tune and then turn on when you press the button, but maybe.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Anti-spin?

We have three traction buttons in our trucks. Advance track, hill decent control, and Offroad mode.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Raptor Embroidery

Reaction score
I think he's talking about those new front loader washing machnes. My wife just got one too.

My mom hates hers she said something about she likes to piddle in the top loaders and open them in the wash cycle and pick them up to see if they are clean???

Does your front loader stink?

We called LG and they said its normal for the boot to get water stuck in it and it causes it to emit a bad odor

knine

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My neighbor called last month for help with his front load washer. Seems a kitten was sleeping in it when his wife loaded and started the cycle. They couldn't get the door open mid cycle with wateris in it. The kitten was keeping its head just above water. I fast forwarded to drain the water then the dooor opened. At least one cat life used on that one.

Raptor Embroidery

Reaction score
My neighbor called last month for help with his front load washer. Seems a kitten was sleeping in it when his wife loaded and started the cycle. They couldn't get the door open mid cycle with wateris in it. The kitten was keeping its head just above water. I fast forwarded to drain the water then the dooor opened. At least one cat life used on that one.

Wow that's really sad! I'm glad it got out alright. On ours you can hit the pause button and it unlocks the 3 locks in about 3-5 seconds

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc