Is Premium gas worth it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kpg81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve always said the USA should divorce California and everyone who lives there :)

I'd personally love that myself. Our economy essentially could stand on it's own, and the loss of federal taxes would be detrimental to the government and how they provide assistance to fly over states like yours. We wouldn't have some orange social media child who is on Twitter 24/7 running our state either

Smokeshow60

SgtMajor of the MemeCorps
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd personally love that myself. Our economy essentially could stand on it's own, and the loss of federal taxes would be detrimental to the government and how they provide assistance to fly over states like yours. We wouldn't have some orange social media child who is on Twitter 24/7 running our state either

Strong and completely inaccurate words from someone who's state would literally burn to the ground without massive federal assistance. And your economy hasn't stood on anything for years https://www.usdebtclock.org/state-debt-clocks/state-of-california-debt-clock.html

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

32Th5jb.jpg

kpg81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bang! Most overrated state in the union followed closely by New York.

Yeah, overrated - that's why our property values skyrocket and the highest paid jobs are right here. Best weather and best location to live. Why convince you? You couldn't afford to live here so if course you'll talk shit. I wouldn't live anywhere else no matter what the cost is. It's cheap everywhere else because very little demand and desire to live many other places.

kandewinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cali, way over populated, way over taxed, way over priced, not enough money to pay for the way too many social programs. Watch a movie filmed in Cali, driving down the 101 and life looks magnificently beautiful and grand. Pan out a little and you'll see all the traffic in gridlock because they shut down the highway for that perfect scene. I'll give you the weather, it cannot be beat, but when you can't see the blue sky for the smog over LA or San Fran, is life really so glorious. And skyrocketing property values should worry any Californian with a mortgage...only a matter of time before the next bubble burst. Yes, I'm in Michigan because my job requires me to be here, but I also own a home in Mission Viejo. I have lived in many states across this great nation, and Cali is not at the top of my list of places to be.

JustBillin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, overrated - that's why our property values skyrocket and the highest paid jobs are right here. Best weather and best location to live. Why convince you? You couldn't afford to live here so if course you'll talk shit. I wouldn't live anywhere else no matter what the cost is. It's cheap everywhere else because very little demand and desire to live many other places.

I like visiting there, I could afford to live there, but there is no way I would ever relocate to California.

I like owning guns and my freedom. Shit...your state even makes you use organic solvents and degreasers!!!

Besides, it must be way easier to get cancer in California. Half of the products they sell around here state that it might cause cancer if you live in California!!!

kpg81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Reasons real estate is more expensive in CA: More people with higher educations and higher paid jobs want to live here.

Reasons why real estate is cheaper elsewhere: Less desirable location(s) with less educated lower paid people.

That's why they say in real estate, location location location.

As far as guns go... Well ... I have a nice collecting myself and have plenty of ranges less than 30-40 mins around me. My friends have plenty of guns too. Don't know what that comment was all about.

kpg81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow...I didn't realize California was considered a pro-gun state :flipthebird:

Only idiots come to the conclusion the entire state dislikes guns.

Nice stereotype.

I bet you are a toothless hick sitting on a porch of a double wide trailer, shotgun in hand... Dog tied on porch while you rock in your chair and spit dip into a rusty bucket.

That's how all us californians think of people in Tennessee. Bet you all have broken down trucks and appliances in your front yards too

Last edited: