Is MSRP a good deal?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

V8 Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I placed my order yesterday on a 23 and got the confirmation letter from Ford that the order was placed. Dealer I have purchased from for many years selling at MSRP. The way things are these days, I am completely satisfied with that deal.
Agreed completely. I ordered a '23 37pp at MSRP, and I too am satisfied with that deal.

chrisuhl797

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So a friend of mine has an opportunity to buy an incoming truck at MSRP....Antimatter, 801 and blue interior are the only options....is MSRP a "good deal" at this point. I'm not up to date on my Raptor pricing.....
Excellent deal

gt3rsr

Reaction score
I placed my order yesterday on a 23 and got the confirmation letter from Ford that the order was placed. Dealer I have purchased from for many years selling at MSRP. The way things are these days, I am completely satisfied with that deal.
are you willing to say which dealer?

Nohowtoplz

Reaction score
If it’s one of these watered down Raptor versions without pro onboard, tailgate step, and tailgate appliqué MSRP doesn’t sound good to me. That’s on top of the already excluded temp reading on the dials. Too many corners are being cut even to justify MSRP.

Fireman Dave

Full Access Member
Reaction score
are you willing to say which dealer?
I don't mind at all, but they only had one Raptor and one Raptor R allocation and they are both reserved. I have a 30 plus year relationship with this place and have purchased many vehicles from them over the years and they have always treated me right. Many of the horror stories I read both here and on the Bronco forum start with dealers the buyers have no relationship with the dealer and are just going anywhere for the best price or the allocation.

I have purchased two vehicles from them this year and as in the past, no surprises or last minute fees. They could have easily done that with my Bronco Badlands as no one around here had them when mine came in but they didn't. On my wife's Bronco Sport they gave me X plan and a first responders discount. They never charge ADMN fees and I really wouldn't go anywhere else. Jordan Ford in Mishawaka IN. Kelly Rakowski.

Grey03

Reaction score
I think the days of buying a vehicle below MSRP is over. Ford is trying to be more like Tesla. The price is the price, with customers ordering a vehicle. Everybody pays the same price. That's Fords goal anyway, what the dealers try is a different story.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think the days of buying a vehicle below MSRP is over. Ford is trying to be more like Tesla. The price is the price, with customers ordering a vehicle. Everybody pays the same price. That's Fords goal anyway, what the dealers try is a different story.
Dunno. Ford sells to the dealer at wholesale. Dealer sells at whatever he can. MSRP is just there as a starting point. We are not Ford customers. We're dealership customers. Ford's customer is the dealership. And in business, you take care of your customers first.

gt3rsr

Reaction score
I don't mind at all, but they only had one Raptor and one Raptor R allocation and they are both reserved. I have a 30 plus year relationship with this place and have purchased many vehicles from them over the years and they have always treated me right. Many of the horror stories I read both here and on the Bronco forum start with dealers the buyers have no relationship with the dealer and are just going anywhere for the best price or the allocation.

I have purchased two vehicles from them this year and as in the past, no surprises or last minute fees. They could have easily done that with my Bronco Badlands as no one around here had them when mine came in but they didn't. On my wife's Bronco Sport they gave me X plan and a first responders discount. They never charge ADMN fees and I really wouldn't go anywhere else. Jordan Ford in Mishawaka IN. Kelly Rakowski.
thanks. I will try to call them and see if it works. I spoke to other MSRP dealers on the forum but none of them have allocation at this point.