Is MSRP a good deal?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CW McCall

Reaction score
Before I put my order in, I called 16 dealers within reasonable distance to me. I found 1 that was willing to let me custom order a 23 at MSRP. The rest had ADMs ranging from $2500 for local buyers (more for out of state) to over $25k because "I know what I've got." That last guy was a jerk, too, because he asked me if I knew "what they're worth." When I told him I know how much they cost, he said "no, you aren't listening to me - do you know what they're worth?" Yeah, ok buddy - no thanks.

TL;DR - MSRP is a pretty good deal these days - especially if it's on the lot or will be soon.

V8 Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No.

Bad deal - Over MSRP
Good deal - Below MSRP
Great deal - invoice
So, would you say it is semi-bad or semi-good?
MSRP is between a bad deal and a good one, so I'd say it's both semi-good and same-bad at the same time...

In all seriousness though, MSRP is a good deal for a Raptor. Period.

jdneally1

Reaction score
Show me anywhere I can get one for even 5k over, I'm buying today.
I was the same. Thanks to this forum I was able to get one a few weeks ago at $5000 over. I told myself I wouldn't pay over msrp but after 2 years of cancelled orders I did it and I am so glad I did!

gt3rsr

Reaction score
MSRP is definitely a good deal. Can you DM me which dealer is doing MSRP? I would like to take it

Southocplumber

Reaction score
So a friend of mine has an opportunity to buy an incoming truck at MSRP....Antimatter, 801 and blue interior are the only options....is MSRP a "good deal" at this point. I'm not up to date on my Raptor pricing.....
Msrp is a good deal right now , nobody has a crystal ball so any thing related to futures is speculation

Fireman Dave

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I placed my order yesterday on a 23 and got the confirmation letter from Ford that the order was placed. Dealer I have purchased from for many years selling at MSRP. The way things are these days, I am completely satisfied with that deal.