Is MSRP a good deal?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

munch520

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, with the market paying ADM the last year or so...MSRP is definitely a good play.

I got price protection at Jan MSRP. I feel like I'm getting away with something illegal

OP
OP
shapiroeric

shapiroeric

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. He has a Tundra on order which doesn't even have a build date....he was in for one of his work trucks and the dealer asked him if he wanted it.....must be a customer order that was backed out of....a dealer order would have definitely loaded more options.....he's not sold on the color though....

gunandgod

Reaction score
Yes, with the market paying ADM the last year or so...MSRP is definitely a good play.

I got price protection at Jan MSRP. I feel like I'm getting away with something illegal
same here I am now under msrp since my dealer gave me price protection, but yes msrp is great.

The only dealer I know that is doing under msrp has a list 4 years ish long

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes. Not just in terms of what price you can get, but that it's not uncommon to be able to turn around and sell your under $5k used G3 Raptor for above MSRP. It's very unlikely that resale values are going to drop significantly anytime soon.