Is Cobb TCM worth it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kaz109

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Badgertits , so you were knees deep in this thread until an actual explanation ( by a rep) was given about what the product is vs what you thought it was and now you have gone silent ? Why is that? Stand your ground since you know so much.

Like you I am apart of all the forums you spoke of that wouldn't stand for the " halfassness" that you claim but I also know there are ppl that talk out their ass and think they know more than what they do so which one are you??? Don't disappear from this thread no that you habe been called out by a member

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I don’t think people realize that you put a lot of love into this and have a ton to offer even advice after or before the purchase is made.

from the jump I told you I value good service and it goes a long way. Thanks for what you do for us sir

It's my pleasure. Very appreciate for your support and so many others on this forum!

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@Badgertits , so you were knees deep in this thread until an actual explanation ( by a rep) was given about what the product is vs what you thought it was and now you have gone silent ? Why is that? Stand your ground since you know so much.

Like you I am apart of all the forums you spoke of that wouldn't stand for the " halfassness" that you claim but I also know there are ppl that talk out their ass and think they know more than what they do so which one are you??? Don't disappear from this thread no that you habe been called out by a member

Talking outta my ass I guess....but I’ve always been modifying vehicles & stand by what I said when it comes to cobb & their tunes & the way they released em + what they charged. I don’t really have the energy to “prove” anything one way or another- but in terms of what I know as far getting vehicles tuned, what to expect, personal first hand experience w/ how an automatic vehicle would be have on a generic handheld tune, a “custom mail order” tune (cobb I guess), an actual dyno tune on the dyno, and a “custom custom” dyno tune that involves extensive mileage on the street before & after & in between actual dyno time- yeah I have that experience on GM trucks, Toyota trucks, auto GTO, stick shift GTO, G8 GT & now this- 650ish whp w/ conservative tune street friendly running pure **** injection.

needless to say...I don’t care too much bout the raptor relative to the Z06 but I wouldn’t let cobb sell me a worthless ECM tune for too much $$$ for the Raptor either, I knew it smelled fishy, did my research into Ford tuning & went w/ GH

Toodles

View attachment 143126

62F72841-C60A-4F7E-B263-C67CECB57446.jpeg

Kaz109

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Talking outta my ass I guess....but I’ve always been modifying vehicles & stand by what I said when it comes to cobb & their tunes & the way they released em + what they charged. I don’t really have the energy to “prove” anything one way or another- but in terms of what I know as far getting vehicles tuned, what to expect, personal first hand experience w/ how an automatic vehicle would be have on a generic handheld tune, a “custom mail order” tune (cobb I guess), an actual dyno tune on the dyno, and a “custom custom” dyno tune that involves extensive mileage on the street before & after & in between actual dyno time- yeah I have that experience on GM trucks, Toyota trucks, auto GTO, stick shift GTO, G8 GT & now this- 650ish whp w/ conservative tune street friendly running pure **** injection.

needless to say...I don’t care too much bout the raptor relative to the Z06 but I wouldn’t let cobb sell me a worthless ECM tune for too much $$$ for the Raptor either, I knew it smelled fishy, did my research into Ford tuning & went w/ GH

Toodles

View attachment 143126

View attachment 143127

You write all this garbage but don't have the " energy" to prove anything one way or the other. Lol....kick rocks man, there are ppl like you are every forum and I know feom experience you get treated like this on every one of them.

PAW RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree with the majority. I have both the ECM and TCM Cobb tune. It is awesome. It totally smoothed out the shifting in sport mode. I've only ran it with OEM+ but I might try downloading the sport one and give it a go now that the weather has freshened up.

Christian Johanneson

CrimsonRAPTOR
Reaction score
Totally happy with my Stage 1. This is my 3rd - prior were 08 STI, 2008 335i. Totally reliable and trustworthy - important for an $80k truck. I bought the truck partly because Cobb had a tune. The truck comes alive. First time I mounted the AP and really like that too. 8fed6ecdae59bdd19e7ae0caa53125d4.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wojciech Gierczynski

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Toodles

View attachment 143126

View attachment 143127
You really sound like Cobb Tunning butt hurt you or something ... everytime I check this post on 10-15 happy Cobb Tunning customers that are running their tune there is you with your story?

Wojciech Gierczynski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can someone who ran Cobb Tune with TCM Tunning and ORA550 also with TCM Tune post their findings about both TCM tunes. Which one in your opinion is better