Intro Pricing for the the RPG bump Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
RPG

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Well, I couldn't wait for the web guy to finish up so I took it upon my self to build a somewhat useable site for now.

Hope you all like it... rpg-offroad.com

OP
OP
RPG

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Tell us a little about the upper A-arm. Did i see two sizes on the site?

You did see two sizes for the upper arm. We offer a 1.5" and a 1.0" bearing. We offer the 1.0 inch bearing for those customers who want to run their stock wheels.

The great things about RPG arms is you don't have to have an alignment done. Because we are not running rod ends, they bolt right on with no headaches or tweaking. They are fully boxed

The arms you see in the video and pics are the test kits. You guys get the pretty ones:waytogo:

Thanks for your support guys. Its a real testament to how great the Raptor is. I cant think of many other car or truck models out there that would inspire people to base a new company off of it...

I look Forward to helping you guys with all of your needs, and promise to try to make all of your future wish lists a reality.

Jarrett

OP
OP
RPG

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I could have guessed that. I was curious what the specs were. Are the HD simply designed to allow us to maintain factory tow/haul ratings? Nice looking kit :waytogo:

Lol,

My bad, sometimes I'm a little slow on the up tick. The Standard duty springs are 1 1/2" in lower ride height than stock. The spring rates are not allowed to be given out, but the progression is vastly improved over stock springs and still allow for a downward arch on full droop travel. This allows the truck to stay down better and give a more constitant drive.

The Heavy duty springs are the same progression as the sandard duty springs, but with a higher spring rate and ride height. This setup is ideal for people who are going to be consitantly towing more or carrying payloads of 500/800 pounds on a regular basis.

Keep in mind all of the testing that has been done has been geared towards off-road performance with a much improved ride for around town. I can not say with 100% conviction that the Heavy duty springs will match the factory tow and payload capabilities. But I can promiss the heavy duty springs will offer the customer more towing and payload capacity than the standard version.

We went through many springs settings to get the ideal setup. You won't be disappointed with either setup.

Thanks,

Jarrett

Blukrom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey ***,
Based on the title of this thread will the pricing be changing after the intro if so how long to we have before the "intro pricing" is over?

Thanks!

OP
OP
RPG

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey ***,
Based on the title of this thread will the pricing be changing after the intro if so how long to we have before the "intro pricing" is over?

Thanks!

The first 20 orders filled will qualify for the full discount. Once those are filled and shipped out, then we will adjust the price according to market conditions. We have already a few new owners who's full kits will be shipping this week to give you an idea of the time frame.

But remember this, the whole business plan for Raptor Performance Group is to provide the Raptor community with the highest end materials and design, at prices that should never take advantage of the consumer.

This company was founded for this very purpose.

Thanks

Jarrett

Also. Military discounts will always apply:Jedi: