GEN 2 Intro - Bugout/Camping/Overlanding/Daily Driver/Money Pit-Mobile...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Well done. I’m not crazy about the spare tire location, did you relocate it there for some specifics?

It looks to me like you put quite a bit of thought and effort into getting it set up how you want it.

Respect.

OP
OP
VLOCRPTR

VLOCRPTR

Reaction score
Well done. I’m not crazy about the spare tire location, did you relocate it there for some specifics?

It looks to me like you put quite a bit of thought and effort into getting it set up how you want it.

Respect.

Three reasons. 2 practical, one not so much :)

1) Storing the spare tire under the vehicle makes for some pretty ugly situations if you’re stuck on terrain where you can’t access the spare tire or get it out easily from under the vehicle. So that’s a necessary safety issue for me.

2) Secondarily, I hang my Trasharoo and I use the Bugoutracks (not shown) mounted on the tire to hold stuff like my pull-pal and chainsaw

3) I put a horn blasters train horn setup using their spare tire well mounting unit in its place :) LOL

I can’t store the tire in the bed given the stuff I put back there.

/H