GEN 2 Intro - Bugout/Camping/Overlanding/Daily Driver/Money Pit-Mobile...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Loufish

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Holy crap Batman...that's an ass-load of stuff!
I actually think an overland Raptor would be kind of cool...so enjoy!

I'd like to ask one question, I see you went with the Alcon frt brake kit, is this just the front only? If so how good does it work?
I'm asking because the fronts do most of the braking and would spend the money for the fronts if the difference was worth it, running the 4 wheel kit is a HUGE wallet hit...
Thanks

OP
OP
VLOCRPTR

VLOCRPTR

Reaction score
Holy crap Batman...that's an ass-load of stuff!
I actually think an overland Raptor would be kind of cool...so enjoy!

I'd like to ask one question, I see you went with the Alcon frt brake kit, is this just the front only? If so how good does it work?
I'm asking because the fronts do most of the braking and would spend the money for the fronts if the difference was worth it, running the 4 wheel kit is a HUGE wallet hit...
Thanks

I did only do the fronts as I wanted to understand the improvement over stock with them first. I have plans to do the rears. I will say that the stopping power is phenomenal and worth the investment even with just the fronts, especially with all the crap I'm hauling. The stock brakes were terrible.

Puts the truck on its nose if you so chose and zero brake fade.

The truck should have come with them from the factory.