Interest Rate - What's yours?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BurnOut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2.9% for 77 months, zero down.

Going to pay it off early, just wanted to have the flexibility inherent in having as low of a monthly payment as possible.

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
I think the conclusion is yes jet you're to high... who'd you finance through? Cause I got quotes from desert schools and chase for 2.4 60 month

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
JetDriver480

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think the conclusion is yes jet you're to high... who'd you finance through? Cause I got quotes from desert schools and chase for 2.4 60 month

Chase... Worked through Sanderson Ford. It is nice however since I have business and personal credit cards with Chase.

jgree32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Chase... Worked through Sanderson Ford. It is nice however since I have business and personal credit cards with Chase.

I'm trying to get an order in with Sanderson for a 2018 now.
Have loan already setup with Chase for 3.4% 84mos

rohardi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2.99% 72 months PenFed Zero down. Buying a house in the next 3 months, wanted cash on hand, Will pay it off in 4-5 years. If I don't upgrade before then...

xgardx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
780-810 credit sore and i'm about to finalize my purchase soon. current best rates i've found in CLE, OH area are about 2.44% for 60 mo PNC bank, 2.94%up to 72 mo , and 3.62 up to 84 mo (send two from Fire Fighter's Community Credit Union) all up to 50K, think PNC had an even lower rate for 48mo or less but i didnt pay attention to that one...

The wife is in banking and says it all depends on location too, that same bank will have different rates in different places across the country depending on the local market.

I may have to keep shopping though if i see a 1.xx someone posted.

The dealership said they could probably match/ or beat any rate that i get as, ( "as they deal with tons of different lending instiutions daily!"

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score

Just pay more monthly so more goes to principle to counter the higher interest rate [emoji1303]

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

I'm trying to get an order in with Sanderson for a 2018 now.
Have loan already setup with Chase for 3.4% 84mos

Do you know someone there? Like on a personal level