Interest Rate - What's yours?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a 4% interest rate and feel like that's kind of high. I have a 750 credit score and financed about $36k.

What are other's getting for a rate? Should I try to refinance?

dlbb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
3.59% for 84 months. 79k financed. on wife's credit about the same 750 as yours. 7k total down.

edit biggest help is a 27% dti including truck payments.

shapiroeric

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 4% interest rate and feel like that's kind of high. I have a 750 credit score and financed about $36k.

What are other's getting for a rate? Should I try to refinance?

What's the term....that's a factor....longer the loan higher the rate.....

3.59% for 84 months. 79k financed. on wife's credit about the same 750 as yours. 7k total down.

edit biggest help is a 27% dti including truck payments.

Wow that's a LOOOONNNG loan for a vehicle.....and how did the entire truck even with taxes come out that high?

8WOOD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1.49 for 72 Months for 50K with a credit union. Credit score was 770. The secret here is YOU MUST SHOP for a good finance rate. Most credit unions and banks will give you a much lower rate if you are a first time customer because they want to get your business. Also, some credit unions spread the interest across the life of the loan rather than loading it on the front end like most banks do. If you aren't going to keep the vehicle for the life of the loan you may want to find a institution that does it that way, (but they usually have a higher interest rate).

OP
OP
JetDriver480

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think I financed mine 72 months... need to confirm. Basically I put down what was needed to make my payment $500/mo.

I do plan to pay it off in 2 years however.

dlbb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow that's a LOOOONNNG loan for a vehicle.....and how did the entire truck even with taxes come out that high?

lol warranty and service for 75k miles. but the biggest factor was the 10k markup. never carry it full term. do bi weekly payments ect. hence why we got the lowest rate for an 84 month. that was the reason i responded, if he only financed 36k for say 48 months 4% seams really high.

edit. yes cal state taxed us on the 72k purchase price not the 62k msrp

Last edited:

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
3.89 commercial rate which is higher than personal 60 months 5k down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk