GEN 2 Installed KING 3.0's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
Awesome! Mine are delivered Wednesday so I’m going to try to have them on by Thursday.

have you found any install or setup instructions anywhere?

remove the front coilovers, replace them with the Kings.

Remove the rear shocks, replace them with kings.

I'm gonna need $4.99 for my highly detail instructions.

:cool:

Halo Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I want my 4.99 too. So as far as set-up. After they are on, turn the adjuster dial all the way one way. Take to dez and drive really fucken fast. If it rides like shit, start turning the dial the other way until it doesnt... Shock tuning 101 for the poor guy...lol

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
I want my 4.99 too. So as far as set-up. After they are on, turn the adjuster dial all the way one way. Take to dez and drive really fucken fast. If it rides like shit, start turning the dial the other way until it doesnt... Shock tuning 101 for the poor guy...lol
Yes and only make one change at a time. (High speed or low speed). If you feel it in your chest, adjust the front. If you feel it in your back and/or neck, adjust the rear.

Halo Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes and only make one change at a time. (High speed or low speed). If you feel it in your chest, adjust the front. If you feel it in your back and/or neck, adjust the rear.

My King 3 0's only have compression adj for the front, which I believe will only be more high speed compression if I had to guess.

RaptorUtah

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Hahaha this is too good . I am referring more to tuning the shocks for Offroad and on road settings. This is my first set that has this much adjustability.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
How about to maintain a perfectly level look? With Icon option 1 leafs. What height does the king need to be on?

every truck is different. Mine wants a lot more preload than other trucks to be at a particular ride height.

It also depends on how aggressive of a driver you tend to be.

I have my truck set to "Mob" height aka "I'm going to push it a little bit". ( which translates into the front being set about an inch higher than the rear. )