Installed Gen 2 Fox Race Series Coilovers……FINALLY!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Out of curiosity what are people dialing in for alignment that’s so beneficial? Long travel rangers have me convinced camber isn’t a huge deal. FK rod ends and uniballs also wear out super fast anywhere with salt and or grit mixed with water. Like less than a year quick.
More caster makes everything better, at least within reason.

genrec

Reaction score
Are these coilovers 100% plug and play, direct fitment? Being for Gen 2's did you have to make any modifications to get them to fit correctly, even for the front resi brackets? Did you get any codes when ditching oem Fox Live valves?

OP
OP
H

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are these coilovers 100% plug and play, direct fitment? Being for Gen 2's did you have to make any modifications to get them to fit correctly, even for the front resi brackets? Did you get any codes when ditching oem Fox Live valves?
PLUG N PLAY

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Zero issues with them. We're running a set on the front of our Gen 3 Raptor with no issues.

We have them in stock if you'd like to grab a set. Feel free to message me for our forum pricing.

Chazzersgarage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
H

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am not sure why the aftermarket company’s are lagging on suspension parts for the Gen 3. I think after 3 years there are plenty out there to make a good roi on their r&d