Installed 37's on Gen3 35 Raptor - no issues.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigahole

Reaction score
37/12.5-17 Ridge Grapplers on stock bead locks stock suspension no rubbing at all. pretty surprised! I am going to do springs but can't decide just front or front and backView attachment 407984
Looks great! I want to do the same thing. So no rubbing whatsoever? Even reverse and turning? Are the ridge grapplers a tad bigger than the ko2’s? I have heard that bfgs are not quite as big as other tires. I want a more aggressive tire that is a tad wider and keeping oem wheels

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked up my 35 last week and swapped some braptor 37’s on it.
No issues, even the spare fits fine.

View attachment 405063

View attachment 405064
I guess you didn’t ride around on the BFG’s long enough to discern the difference between a C rated sidewall and an E rated sidewall?
I have Nitto Trail Grapplers on my 19 but I’m committed to modding it as much as I can afford. I have a 23 also and not looking to upset the smooth ride on that one… just yet.

pnwobrigade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess you didn’t ride around on the BFG’s long enough to discern the difference between a C rated sidewall and an E rated sidewall?
I have Nitto Trail Grapplers on my 19 but I’m committed to modding it as much as I can afford. I have a 23 also and not looking to upset the smooth ride on that one… just yet.
OEM FP 37's whether Raptor or Braptor are Load C just like the 35's.

pnwobrigade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think he had just the stock rims but put Nitto Ridge Grapplers on them. As far as I know Nitto’s are E rated and taller than BFG 37s.
Ah I see, the two pictures shown are stock 35's (BFG) and then Braptor 37's (also BFG). I think you meant to quote the other post which has OEM beadlocks with Nitto's so makes more sense now.

clarkrw3

Reaction score
Looks great! I want to do the same thing. So no rubbing whatsoever? Even reverse and turning? Are the ridge grapplers a tad bigger than the ko2’s? I have heard that bfgs are not quite as big as other tires. I want a more aggressive tire that is a tad wider and keeping oem wheels
I have tried to get it to rub at full lock etc and nothing. full lock coming up into the driveway always did it on the tacoma and even my tundra but nothing on the Raptor